Friday, September 7, 2007

A Birthday Fit for a Princess

We celebrated my 32nd birthday on Saturday. Kane picked out the cake for me. He told Steve it had to be a girl cake and that only the Disney Princess castle would do. That boy, he makes me so proud to be his Mama!


Finley and I checking out the amazing cake!

Missy, Trey, and Kane are watching the festivities as well. Trey and I share the same birthday, how lucky am I? He turned 1, I can't believe how fast the year has gone. He is such a good boy!! So happy and smiley!


Cole and Grandad. Check out their mouths, they have the exact same expression!

Blowing out the candle!

Finley, the official taste tester!

1 comment:

Megan's Munchkins said...

I want to go back to that day...the cake was soooo good!! I totally sent all who view my blog to your site to see the pics from the circus/bday...yes...lazy....