Saturday, August 25, 2007

End of Summer Fun

This is my first official post to the Miller Family Blog. We have had an amazing summer, no doubt. Steve and I are so happy and grateful to have the summers off and be able to spend the time with the boys. School has started back for us and Kane will start Kindergarten this Tuesday. I am having a bit of time coming to grips with the fact that he will be going to school. I can't believe it, the past five years have gone by in a flash. Here are some pictures of our last weekend before school started back. Steve and the boys worked hard to get the swingset ready for rock to be delivered. I, of course, worked just as hard taking the pictures!



Cole's new discovery is that he loves to stick out his tongue.



All three of the Miller guys working hard.


Kane and Cole had a ball checking out all the bugs from the newly dug border around the playset.


Kane showing us how to really stick out your tongue.


Brady and Kane outside the Niabi Zoo with the lion.

2 comments:

Megan's Munchkins said...

Yeah!! You are officially a "blogging" fool....I am so excited!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! It is KG! I got Meg's site from Breslin and saw the link to your site and could not wait to see pics of your boys! They are so adorable! Think of you all the time! Hope you did have a great birthday and school is going well for all! Take care.